The Classics

'Dale

Sagan has got a minute on his closest rivals. It is starting to look like his race to lose.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul and Phill are being damn annoying today. I used to love them but they really should be put to pasture. Where is S.Kelly when you need him!

That crash came from a QS rider on the left swerving massively when out of the saddle. Everyone else moved right to avoid wheels until space ran out for Kristoff, Rowe etc.

Nice to see Wout there, EF Drapac have been quiet but have numbers, GVA is looking either strong or bouncing about, EBH keeps being there.

Getting annoyed with Liggett referring to Debuschere as the Belgian champ from last year when in fact that was PhilGil. Defo could've done with the Eurosport broadcast.

Full respect to the break away guys who are still there. You'd be helping Sagan as much as you could to try and get a podium and getting some payback points in the bank for later i the season. 'Hey Sags, remember.. PR... us...  :thumbup: '

Edited by hellocolour

Sagan looking comfy at the mo. Even when tightening his stem.

Gotta love Sags. No sticky bottle when refueling, no mechanic tightening the stem for an overly long time. 

Sagan and Dillier now have 1:05 on chasing group. 6 sections of cobbles left, 25km to go.

Gotta love Sags. No sticky bottle when refueling, no mechanic tightening the stem for an overly long time.

Ja hey Sagz is quite the racer. Very determined and focused guy. I gotta feeling he is going to solo across the line for the win.

Gotta love Dillier's fight today. Been a super long day for him and still he finds a bit of energy to stay with Sagz. Wonder when he might run out of fight.

Van Aert out of the chase group due to a mechanical. Phinney and Vanmarcke putting the hurt on the chase group.