The Classics

'Dale

Who's the guy doing the Facebook live broadcast? What a nutter! :clap:

Dave Everett..lol and indeed he is lol

I liked the bit about Bouhani..kind of wanted to talk to him but says no he doesn't want to get punched.

Greipel is probably one of the most approachable riders .. he's always keen on a chat.

No luck in getting a word with the man of the hour hey..Boonen was swamped by media.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sjoe.. so many people at the start damn.. home town and his grandfather to drop the flag at the start of racing..[emoji22] e64b1b86d9f6678d530413b7cc50d211.jpg07bc47f762738688d9cd66d639b8dfcb.jpg

Aaah

Dr Jarrad Van Zuydam – Team Doctor

Mark sustained an overuse injury of his right ankle while competing at the Tirreno-Adriatico race. The injury was thought to be resolving but has unfortunately flared up again during training. Further investigation and treatment is necessary over the coming days to resolve the injury before Mark returns to racing. We are hopeful of a speedy recovery, though it would be premature to set a date for his return to racing at this stage.

Vanmarcke out of PR because of his injuries he sustained on Sunday.. shame man..

Average speed after two hours of racing: 43,2km/h #scheldeprijs #SP #SPS #live

Flip it took the commentator long enough to realise the saddle was missing

19091b60f07761f51a61d7c732682e91.jpg

When anyone says Ardennes I imagine the 3-pronged attack from QS using PhilGil, Martin and Alaphilippppeeeee. Can't wait to see them in action :clap:

Will it be enough to stop the evergreen Valverde though?

You are correct, he has only ridden it once.

IIRC Cav said in the transfer to DD that he looks forward to taking on PR and the DS saying that it would be good for him to just race on instinct again, no plan to follow kind of thing.

QS really have an amazing classic squad. Those three will make things damned difficult. Personally I would love PG to take LBL again!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Edited by Mntboy

Was that Sagan again? Looks like he may have triggered that. Hope not.

Nah don't think so.. the Giant guy touched wheels and fell..crash happened a few bikes left of Sagan who was moving up on the right.

The white striped jersey in the middle with a foot out was Greipel

Sagan over on the far right hand side bringing his team to the front.

Check out @CyclingHubTV's Tweet: https://twitter.com/CyclingHubTV/status/849639725992423424?s=09

Edited by Gen