The Classics

'Dale

Yesterday's finish was great, any number of riders could have won and were brought back on the kicker hills

Just like the Classics the GT’s should have a lot more “contenders” this season.

Nobody ito GC are waves above the rest just yet. (Landa’s probably looking the best so far)

Edited by Cav'

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favorite memories of PR. Franco Ballerini

29716489_594228357636288_192097586890198

He passed away in a car crash if i’m not mistaken right?

Just like the Classics the GT’s should have a lot more “contenders” this season.

Nobody ito GC are waves above the rest just yet. (Landa’s probably looking the best so far)

Except for that one guy who broke his leg last year:

(and showed he can ride the cobbles)

post-275-0-28653700-1522841305_thumb.png

(Landa’s probably looking the best so far)

Not if NQ has anything to say.. you guys see him do some turns on the front of the chase yesterday..don't think he has read the "How to break up a chase..by Valverde" manual yet[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Except for that one guy who broke his leg last year:

(and showed he can ride the cobbles)

attachicon.gifSelection_220.png

Yes but Valverde is a freak of nature.

And he’s not exactly going to win a GT this year. (Wouldn’t mind him winning The Vuelta though)

Woah.. a whole lot of riders (+-30)have been DQd because of a crossing issues.. amongst them Demare, Groenewegen, Martin..

Fine and DQ is the least of their worries..amendment to rule this year[emoji116] they could face 1 month suspension

c1a67d8ffdb50dafc6a73d1e96d46863.jpg

Edited by Gen

The ones in the naughty corner

Best part.. Demare and Martin still tried to continue..they were stopped[emoji23][emoji23]4164e1ccd70e2725ab2ef5b3a4f96b58.jpg

2addd033adbf5f4a9340c4d7b51d0de8.jpg

Edited by Gen

Woah.. a whole lot of riders (+-30)have been DQd because of a crossing issues.. amongst them Demare, Groenewegen, Martin..

Fine and DQ is the least of their worries..amendment to rule this year[emoji116] they could face 1 month suspension

c1a67d8ffdb50dafc6a73d1e96d46863.jpg

If they get banned it's their own bloody fault. They know the rules. Break them and get penalized. Pretty simple stuff, really.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

If they get banned it's their own bloody fault. They know the rules. Break them and get penalized. Pretty simple stuff, really.

Exactly.

With PR coming up and the famous crossing there ..this is a good warning and reminder of the rules.

Tricky finish. Will make for interesting racing. And apparently a bit of rain around too. Or so said the commentator.

Mmm after last weeks racing this is a bit meh.. Katusha will do just enough to reel in the two up the road but won't go too hard..probably go so slow that he other teams will work..cause you know Kittel needs to be fresh for his sprint.

Mmm after last weeks racing this is a bit meh.. Katusha will do just enough to reel in the two up the road but won't go too hard..probably go so slow that he other teams will work..cause you know Kittel needs to be fresh for his sprint.

I'm expecting fireworks on the last lap. Although I find it hard to think there's a rider fast enough and clever enough to beat Kittel.

I'm expecting fireworks on the last lap. Although I find it hard to think there's a rider fast enough and clever enough to beat Kittel.

Well they were there..but they are not there anymore..early shower[emoji23][emoji23]

Watch QS come control and then have Stybar attack late and win.

And with 24km to go..QS have sent a man inbetween the Katusha riders.

Well they were there..but they are not there anymore..early shower[emoji23][emoji23]

Watch QS come control and then have Stybar attack late and win.

Kittel v Groenewegen v Demare would've been a good sprint finish but ja sadly they weren't using their grey material.

Zbar would be a cool winner.