Awareness for Frailcare & Old Age Homes

CatzSpace "frail"

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

First time for me on this part of the hub.

Only by reading what David and Balie Swart and all the others are doing one realize how desperate some people are in our country.

Only by reading the detail I realize the effort you guys are making. All I can say is WOW. I salute you.

Would it not be nice if all cyclist as a community get involved even if it is to supply food and accomodation on the trips apart from sponsering km's.

This thread does not belong here it should be part of the bike room in my opinion.

First time for me on this part of the hub.

Only by reading what David and Balie Swart and all the others are doing one realize how desperate some people are in our country.

Only by reading the detail I realize the effort you guys are making. All I can say is WOW. I salute you.

Would it not be nice if all cyclist as a community get involved even if it is to supply food and accomodation on the trips apart from sponsering km's.

This thread does not belong here it should be part of the bike room in my opinion.

Hello Johan

Thank you for the kind words.

Makes me feel wanted.

This is my real and true passion. Nobody really understand the hurting i have because I had to put my dreams on hold.

Edited by Frail-K