Best bike shop in Mosselbay

BoasVN

Hi, need some drive train repairs done on my Mountain Bike. Can someone point me to the best shop for repairs.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Isn't Monties Cycles in MBay.?

I'm not too familiar with the area, but George may be a better bet.

Coimbra Cycles perhaps if they're still operating in George.

Funny thing stumbling on this thread. Also have a problem with my drivetrain and will be driving through to Mossel Bay from Stilbaai tmrw morning, will give Monties a try.

All of the above are great and in Mosselbaai at the back of Agri is Johnny Koen cycles as well.

Monties sorted out my little problem in 15 minutes despite being very busy. The 2 brothers/owners very friendly gentlemen.

Monties sorted out my little problem in 15 minutes despite being very busy. The 2 brothers/owners very friendly gentlemen.

That's always been the experience of the senior DJR as well and he now lives there permanently. Friendly, helpful people who put something back by sponsoring a race or two every year in their neck of the woods. I did that race with the rest of team DJR a few years ago and the lucky draw was something to behold. I think EVERYONE got at least a little something. Great attitude! :thumbup:

Archived