Complete Cyclist Bryanston

Patchelicious

Kudos need to be given when it's due.

Big shout out to James from Complete.

Used them on 5 seperate occasions in the last 2 months for services and getting bikes prepped for the Desert Dash and DC etc. They also ordered a bunch of stuff that I needed insurance replacements for.

Each time it was a pleasure checking the bikes in, getting updates and they were never late, always ready by the time they said it would be (this is a biggie).

Not once was I made to feel like an inconvenience, as I have found with the local LBSs.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but CC will be my new LBS. let's hope they don't go and stuff up now ;)

Shot James!

Good to hear CC is doing a good job.

I been there a couple of times and although I never had a bad experience, I overall prefer Westrand cycles when it comes to Spaz shops.

Good to have a back up plan though.

Used them on 5 seperate occasions in the last 2 months for services and getting bikes prepped for the Desert Dash and DC etc. They also ordered a bunch of stuff that I needed insurance replacements for.

Each time it was a pleasure checking the bikes in, getting updates and they were never late, always ready by the time they said it would be (this is a biggie).

Not once was I made to feel like an inconvenience, as I have found with the local LBSs.

It's a bit of a drive for me, but CC will be my new LBS. let's hope they don't go and stuff up now ;)

Shot James!

Agree James is a legend and the team at CC are great.

Shot James!

Off topic, see their VA team has taken a big hit with 3 of their big boys moving to a new team.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Off topic, see their VA team has taken a big hit with 3 of their big boys moving to a new team.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Looks like Mike/Steve/not sure who else have started a Team Inspire thing.... pretty sure CC will still be plenty strong!

And again today.

Placed and order for some CX tyres, and get phone calls with updates, for tyres!!

These calls must cost more than they make in the damn tyres.

Really appreciate this type of service.

Really have to echo the sentiments of Patch on this one. Have been using his store as my LBS for the past 2 years. Nothing but a pleasure to deal with.

James is a real asset to the store and has even gone as far as to loan me his personal shop bike over the festive season! A prime example of how you look after loyal clients.

Really hope they continue to maintain this level of service!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And again today.

Placed and order for some CX tyres, and get phone calls with updates, for tyres!!

These calls must cost more than they make in the damn tyres.

Really appreciate this type of service.

So good to hear. James (and the other folk) has given me super service too. Bought my power saddle from them after they loaned me a saddle to try out for over a week.

Prior to that, ive often spent good money there because the service was so friendly and helpful!