Raleigh Ltd Carbon Road Bike

Warren_G

Yip

For that frame, consider a 52 cm (roughly speaking)

Oh wow as low as a 52cm! Thanks for the advice Dale.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip

Especially for that Raleigh frame ☝????️

With roadbikes, rather on size or just just slightly smaller as other parts' size (post, stem) can be manipulated.

Your height suggests a top tube length of 52-54cm.

Forget about the marked size on frame and concentrate on top tube. (or that's what I do anyway)

Different brand's have different geometries and measure their frames differently.

You could find yourself on anything from XS to M.

I have the black and red version. Says 52cm large on the frame. Seat tube is 52 and top tube is 56. Essentially makes this a compact frame. I'm 183cm tall and find this frame to be perfect. Also extremely happy with it and having had a look at the LTD it's the same template just different Spray. Have have upgraded the wheels and drivetrain and couldn't be happier with it. I do feel the asking price may be a bit high given the current market and would punt for 10k. My 2c.

That's why I'm so keen on this bike, good pedigree!

Pedigree as a hundred year old British brand with a TdF yellow jersey..Zip

Pedigree as a bag for buck PE bike that saw Malcolm Lange and others clean up locally for years... SPADES

Hey Warren_G

I've got exactly the same Raleigh as this, just not the Ltd color scheme, mine is blue and black in color and has full sram red groupset if your interested. Something special about this particular model frame shape that still catches people's eye.

Archived