Not every cyclist/motorist encounter is 'serious' ;)

NotSoBigBen

Wife and I specially put in radio's "wiff bloutand" in our 19-voetsek car and bakkie , just to be safer...surely they can take a few seconds to connect their phones to the fancy blueteeth?

Highjack on...

I wonder how many families have been affected by people using their phones while driving and texting...read a study once that it's even worse than drinking and driving, with their eyes off the road for 3 to 5 seconds (sometimes more)...just imagine what can happen on a highway in those few seconds...scary.

Highjack off...

I once sent a whatsapp to my (ex) girlfriend and drove into the back of the car infront of me. Caused a half hour delay on the n3 at bedfordview 4pm on a friday afternoon.

I bet many families were pissed off at me then :whistling:

.....but you can't get him off his smartphone.

Highjack on:

Does expensive German cars come out with Bluetooth?

#justasking

#drivingaford

Highjack off:

Functional indicators appear to be an expensive option, maybe unless you pay extra the blueteeth is also just a dummy?

(Joke, I know it is a PEBSAC error: problem exists between steering-wheel and chair)

Archived