wel done SHARKIES

hagar

hey hey we made the semi's what a game even i was awestruck with that performance tonight well done guys you rock ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Yes, well done indeed. That was great game to watch!!Thumbs%20Up

Unlike my team keeping the worst for the end.Cry.....but i still love you!

Wr i love you too LOLLOLLOLLOL ja nee was baie exciting nee man die cheeetas ek verstaan nie wat maak hulle nie hell man hulle het glad nie perform nie AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Haha.....i think you love almost anybody after tonight!!! I was actually talking about my team that i will love them even if the play as crap as tonight! The problem is the whole setup of the team. If it doesn't change we will be at the bottum of the super 14 for long while, even if we do well in the curriecup each year. Same with the lions!

Anycase, we talking about the Sharks here. Hope they do well. Wonder if the Hurricans can crack the Crusaders as the Highlanders did today...or maybe it was just a wake up for them.

Then, the clash between Sharks and Waratahs is going to be a tuff one!!

Guest Big H

Very exciting game and the old sjarqies played extremely well........ but Phuleeeeze it is ONLY the semi finals, I hope they do not throw it away again and again and again like previous years (remember last year ......mmmmmmmm??????)

the sharks played amazing rugby.

the stormers played, ummm, ya, whats the word???

SH#TTTTTT!!

but thats the stormers for you... a let down when it matters

Very exciting game and the old sjarqies played extremely well........ but Phuleeeeze it is ONLY the semi finals' date=' I hope they do not throw it away again and again and again like previous years (remember last year ......mmmmmmmm??????)

[/quote']

ja nee Big H jy kan dit maar weer se maar lyk my die manne was lus vir speel gisteraand ek was geskok met daai vertoning van hulle !!!!Shocked maar nou ja hulle sal net die sokkies moet optrek en nog twee games so moet speel Clap

Very exciting game and the old sjarqies played extremely well........ but Phuleeeeze it is ONLY the semi finals' date=' I hope they do not throw it away again and again and again like previous years (remember last year ......mmmmmmmm??????)

[/quote']

ja nee Big H jy kan dit maar weer se maar lyk my die manne was lus vir speel gisteraand ek was geskok met daai vertoning van hulle !!!!Shocked maar nou ja hulle sal net die sokkies moet optrek en nog twee games so moet speel Clap

I think the Sharks' strongest attribute this year is that they finally have a captain after many years of the benchwarming captain who focused only on Springbok rugby!! Now just drop Costas for the semi and who knows? I still believe the Crusaders are in a different league!

Guest Big H
I only just stopped smiling

Now that you stopped smiling...... remember last year!!!!!!!!