[Event] Trails In Motion MTB Film Festival (Cape Town)

Events Bot

Event Name: Trails In Motion MTB Film Festival (Cape Town)
When: 29 March 2017
Where: Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, Western Cape
Category: Industry / General

Ever wondered what it would be like to just ride off into the sunset, to discover an unknown part of who you are and what makes you tick as a rider? The inaugural Trails In Motion Mountain Bike Film Festival features a selection of films that encapsulate our connection to the bicycle and more importantly, what it means to us to get out and explore the world's endless network of trails in search of exciting new frontiers. Locate an event in a city near you, get your tickets and join like-minder riders and adventure enthusiasts for 2 hours of inspirational film content and MTB-related activities.

Doors open at 6pm. Movie starts at 7:45pm.

For more information about the Trails In Motion Mountain Bike Film Festival, head to www.trailsinmotionmtb.com.

Go to Event Page

Do I miss something?

The link only gives the venue (Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden) and date (29 March), and it is two hours long.

No time, and no ticket (cost)

Do I miss something?

The link only gives the venue (Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden) and date (29 March), and it is two hours long.

No time, and no ticket (cost)

Doors open at 6pm. Movie starts at 7:45pm. Ticket prices range from R79 – R159.

• 1 month later...

I bought tickets without consulting my wife, and apparently I already knew about plans that we had on the same day...

So I'm selling my tickets.  I went for the ticket plus the chairs (essential in my opinion) and they cost me R190.  I'll be happy to get R150 for them.

Send me a PM if you're keen.

Really gutted that there's only one showing in CT.  I really wanted to go :(

EDIT - the tickets are from Webtickets, so I can just email them - nice and simple

Edited by dirtypot

Really gutted that there's only one showing in CT.  I really wanted to go :(

Depending on a few things but there might be another showing in Cape Town later in the year.

Depending on a few things but there might be another showing in Cape Town later in the year.

Woohoo!

So the event was not only about the movie. It was about the great venue, food, prize giving, good weather and of course, the social. Nice one and thanks to the organizers for putting it all together. Regarding the movie content, is it just me or could I have spent an hour or two on youtube and found slightly better MTB-related short film content? *cough* at almost no cost *cough*.