Business For Sale - Kitted Components

Kitted

BUSINESS - FOR SALE - KITTED COMPONENTS

We at KITTED Components would like to inform the public and all riders interested that we are putting our business up for sale.
The reason we are selling is that we do not have the time for marketing and expanding Kitted Components as we all have 8-5 jobs, families and very little time to concentrate on the growth of the business.

R50 000,00 – Complete business

We have a well-established client base ranging from our online store, retail and the public.
Our product have been tried and tested for a few years now and as many of you know work exceptionally well, we offer the South African market an alternative option when wanting to change your bicycle group set from the manufacturers 2x/3x drivetrain to a 1x drivetrain.

The sale of the business will include the following:

• All Intellectual Property accumulated over the past years by all partners involved.
  • All product drawings, manufacturing files and templates.
  • All stock on hand. Including lists of current retail stockists.
  • All Marketing Material (banners, Stickers, Beer, ect)
  • All company documents, files and banking details.
  • Supplier and manufacturer contact details for all products.

For more information regarding the business please feel free to contact us to make an appointment.

Dale Mallett - 082 851 6714
Darren Krul – 082 321 1261
Jacques van Rensburg - 082 337 1022
info@kitted.co.za

I've been mulling over the idea for the last few days.

But if I'm being honest with myself, I just don't have the time to focus on it and give it the attention it deserves. Not with my day job...

Archived