Not following this thread

pvr is on record

#dontfollowfred ????????????????

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. Good grief.

Incredible

Damn they couldn't get rid of him.. he measures his efforts so so well.

SAGAAAAN!!!!

WHAT a bike racer!! Sitting on IDT screaming at TV, my little dachie boy (Impey) even started howling!!

Incredible

Damn they couldn't get rid of him.. he measures his efforts so so well.

And three years back he just couldn't get it right. Constantly second. Admittedly stronger now but also way cleverer.

And three years back he just couldn't get it right. Constantly second. Admittedly stronger now but also way cleverer.

Ja definitely improved tactically.

Learnt how to play the waiting game.

But boy it is beautiful to watch.

Ja definitely improved tactically.

Learnt how to play the waiting game.

But boy it is beautiful to watch.

Yes. Rider of a generation. Thing is he always showed class. Not like a certain obnoxious Texan who was a bit of a donkey and then got real good while on chemo. I remember 6 or 7 years ago the talk started about Sagan. His class was always visible. What's a real bonus is his rather unique personality. Super competitive but somehow chilled and a bit quirky.

Yes. Rider of a generation. Thing is he always showed class. Not like a certain obnoxious Texan who was a bit of a donkey and then got real good while on chemo. I remember 6 or 7 years ago the talk started about Sagan. His class was always visible. What's a real bonus is his rather unique personality. Super competitive but somehow chilled and a bit quirky.

Yip he has been winning since he was a teen.

Once the peloton caught on to how good he is he wasn't able to sneak away anymore.. hence the 2e places.. but since he has improved tactically he is very very hard to beat.

SAGAAAAN!!!!

WHAT a bike racer!! Sitting on IDT screaming at TV, my little dachie boy (Impey) even started howling!!

Lol

Did you do the sprint with him?

I should've recorded this one instead of the other one[emoji53]

Cause I could watch this stage over and over.

One of the cool things about Sagan is his post race interviews.. always honest with some humour.

Archived