2017 Tirreno Adriatico 8-14 March

Cav'

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/tirreno-adriatico/photos/stage-02/164754_GMD_1614.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/tirreno-adriatico/photos/stage-02/165110_GMD_1650.jpg

The Rainbow Jersey takes stage 3

What versatility ????????

Wowie.. I just watched the last 50km of the stage.. yoh the pace was hot at the end. .. he made that win look easy.

BORA Rode a brilliant race great team effort.. they made it super hard.

Wowie.. I just watched the last 50km of the stage.. yoh the pace was hot at the end. .. he made that win look easy.

Stacking up the Bora wins hey

“You never know what’s going to happen, and today was a bit windy...Everybody was afraid about the wind in the last 50k, but in the end nothing happened and maybe a lot of riders came to the finish without legs. The last couple of kilometres there were cross winds.”

Sagz Baby ????

Sagan will wear the red jersey which means another red jersey to confuse me... too many riders in red this year

#redjerseysmustfall

Got a good laugh listening to the commentator yesterday. He said Sagan was one of the few riders easy to spot in the peleton, not because of the rainbow bands, but you can spot his calves. ;)

He made that look so easy. I saw you also posted Viviani's tweet, classic. Just shows how much the peloton respects the champ.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

He made that look so easy. I saw you also posted Viviani's tweet, classic. Just shows how much the peloton respects the champ.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Indeed they do as we've seen many times.

Viviani and Sagan go way back to their Cannondale days, always lekker to see the mutual respect amongst the riders, nice touch when Sagan turned around to go hug Viviani..class act these riders.

Sagan has no respect for the traditions of cycling. Has he never heard of the curse of the rainbow jersey? I mean really it's just not right.

SAAAAAAGAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sagan has no respect for the traditions of cycling. Has he never heard of the curse of the rainbow jersey? I mean really it's just not right.

SAAAAAAGAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehehe

Too true ????

Just glad his pistons are shaven

He started last year's WorldTour with furry business ????

http://www.steephill.tv/2017/tirreno-adriatico/photos/stage-03/143251__FFS1492.jpg

Archived