Cape Town Bike Hire ???

RichA

I have a few days in Cape Town (Kloof/Higgovale area) and would be keen to hire a road bike for a ride out to Chapman's Peak.

Any ideas of somewhere local that I can hire a bike (just a standard alu road bike would be fine).

Thanks.

Hi RichA,

We can sort you out with a quality road bike (carbon or alu) and deliver it to your door if you need to. Just drop us an email and we'll get on it ASAP!

Daniel

I have a few days in Cape Town (Kloof/Higgovale area) and would be keen to hire a road bike for a ride out to Chapman's Peak.

Any ideas of somewhere local that I can hire a bike (just a standard alu road bike would be fine).

Thanks.

BikeMob also does this. 

Daniel,

I submitted an online request yesterday evening - let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks.

Richard

Hi RichA,

We can sort you out with a quality road bike (carbon or alu) and deliver it to your door if you need to. Just drop us an email and we'll get on it ASAP!

Daniel

Daniel,

I submitted an online request yesterday evening - let me know if you didn't receive it.

Thanks.

Richard

We got it Richard. Just replying to all emails this morning :)

We got it Richard. Just replying to all emails this morning :)

Thanks.  Let me know if you need more info.  I'm basically after a bike for approx 1/2 day (Tue/Wed) to ride out to Chapmans Peak as it looks like a half decent ride!  (and more scenic than we get back home!)

Thanks, Richard

Thanks.  Let me know if you need more info.  I'm basically after a bike for approx 1/2 day (Tue/Wed) to ride out to Chapmans Peak as it looks like a half decent ride!  (and more scenic than we get back home!)

Thanks, Richard

It's more than 'half decent'! You'll want to do it a few times-spectacular!