CWC Online: Our daily specials!

CWC Online

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning...

It is a beautiful morning here in Cape Town. Hope you are all well...  

6 April daily specials ... Lets go ... 

www.cwcycles.co.za

XT cassette (11-36) and chain combo will be lekker (10 speed)...

Well at least you got lucky!

a smart company with a smart marketing team...would have done a little research and found out that you have influence over about 200 potential customers...i am sure you wont be promoting them on any of our newsletters any time soon ;) 

if i were you...i would go to Solomens in Springfield and speak to the lads at the counter...it doesnt have to be your birthday to benefit from good prices...you ask nicely their prices are worth the drive.

my choice was a lezyne cnc floor pump (best pump) ...bought at solomens for a price too low to mentioned on a public forum. :)

a smart company with a smart marketing team...would have done a little research and found out that you have influence over about 200 potential customers...i am sure you wont be promoting them on any of our newsletters any time soon ;)

if i were you...i would go to Solomens in Springfield and speak to the lads at the counter...it doesnt have to be your birthday to benefit from good prices...you ask nicely their prices are worth the drive.

my choice was a lezyne cnc floor pump (best pump) ...bought at solomens for a price too low to mentioned on a public forum. :)

Have to agree with you.  They had me as a serious buyer and now I have moved on.

Ok, I know that these have been on sale Monday or Tuesday, but unfortunately i missed out on them due to unforeseen circumstances and seeing that tomorrow is my Birthday (no seriously, tomorrow is my Birthday) it would be much appreciated if i could get these at the sale price again.

http://www.cwcycles.co.za/product/pearl-izumi-mens-elite-r-cool-bib-shorts

Size - Large

Thank you

Have to agree with you.  They had me as a serious buyer and now I have moved on.

Guy's, let's also be fair here ........ they can put up whatever they want to on the sale and should really not be held hostage by anybody by using emotional (Birthday / anniversary / etc) or other pressure points such as a person having influence over others in the cycling world.

I have had many a request looked over by CWC, and a good couple that have also been noted and placed on special before.

Just roll with the punches and move on.

Have we seriously become this entitled that every time CWC posts a sale (which honestly they don't have to) we just assume that we can request whatever we want? Do you go on Takealot's page and ask for a discount on a vacuum cleaner because it's almost your birthday?

You know, maybe actually speaking to them would have netted you a discount:

Archived