Sani2C Commuting Challenge

cat-i

By the time I get home I would have clocked 221 km for the three days that i commuted.  Still a good week.  I would like to see if I can get to 300 next week.  Time will tell.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was amazed at how good I felt this morning. My legs were burning on all the uphills, but otherwise it was an ok ride!

My gosh, what did I agree to yesterday  :eek:

I'm going to have to up my game before I get left behind, luckily I still have plenty time  :D

I ended with 217km. Congrats to all that made it. I am in for similar challenges in future although I will skip the EPIC challenge!

Thanks I enjoyed this. 

I was seeing a lot of commuters in/out of Sandton the last week.

Maybe there were more people taking part than what we knew of ... or maybe I just saw more because we were out cycling every day.

I ended with 217km. Congrats to all that made it. I am in for similar challenges in future although I will skip the EPIC challenge!

Thanks I enjoyed this. 

I think I'll also skip the Epic challenge  :mellow:

Well done!

My gosh, what did I agree to yesterday  :eek:

I'm going to have to up my game before I get left behind, luckily I still have plenty time  :D

Just don't forget to wash your MTB and inflate the tyres... and 1 MTB ride per annum isn't going to cut it ;-)

And.... I forgot to say Congrats to Cat-i!! I believe she was the first to complete the challenge  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Well done and thanks for being good company and putting up with my moaning  :blush:

And.... I forgot to say Congrats to Cat-i!! I believe she was the first to complete the challenge  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Well done and thanks for being good company and putting up with my moaning  :blush:

Thank YOU for being up for this - love your strong mind!

Thank YOU for being up for this - love your strong mind!

Congrats to both of you.

Just don't forget to wash your MTB and inflate the tyres... and 1 MTB ride per annum isn't going to cut it ;-)

Riding more than 1 MTB ride wasn't part of the deal.

Johannesburg: 70% chance of rain at 15:00; 60% chance of rain at 16:00  :eek:

I still see blue skies, maybe we'll be lucky and have the 30% chance of no rain 

Hope for it to build up so there's an excuse to leave early... ;)

I still see blue skies, maybe we'll be lucky and have the 30% chance of no rain 

Not commuting but think I'll go ride now quick before it rains  :devil:

Not commuting but think I'll go ride now quick before it rains  :devil:

Lucky for us neither cat-i or myself are fair weather riders. As she put it so eloquently last time it rained: "we're not disprins"  :lol:

Lucky for us neither cat-i or myself are fair weather riders. As she put it so eloquently last time it rained: "we're not disprins"  :lol:

I don't mind if it rains once I'm out but I don't venture out in the rain  :P

Archived