Saturday evening slow speed crash - it DID sting in the morning.

Bonus

HI Bonus. Sorry to hear of your accident. See your face took quite a klap. Time heals. Hope you have some success with claiming for compensation. All things considered, it could have been worse. Let every incident be a learning experience. All the best. 

Could definitely have been worse. I only broke 1 spoke :-)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stitches came out today and I'm happy to say the Doc on duty on Saturday night did a very good job applying stitches to a difficult position.

Normal (handsome) service will be resumed shortly . . . .

:-)

Edit: jokes aside, I'm going to be damn nervous on the bike for a while :-(

Edited by Bonus

Lekka to hear your healing has gone so well! Yep, you'll be nervous for a while but you'll never slide through a crossing looking down at your bike computer ever again! That level of caution you'll adopt will live on purely through this experience! As the saying goes, it's important you get back on the horse as soon as you can! Take pics of that first ride back out and post em up to make us all jealous all over again! 

:thumbup:

Lekka to hear your healing has gone so well!

1) Yep, you'll be nervous for a while but you'll never slide through a crossing looking down at your bike computer ever again!

2) Take pics of that first ride back out and post em up to make us all jealous all over again! 

:thumbup:

1) I certainly won't.

2) I certainly will.

Glad for you that you are healing. As said in one other reply. Your mind will play the nervous bugger with you.

Sometimes the silliest or worst crashes happed when you are relaxed or not concentrating.

Called "Parking lot crashes".

These sent me to hospital twice in the last 8 months. Both required surgery and involved plates with some screws.

Glad for you that you are healing. As said in one other reply. Your mind will play the nervous bugger with you.

Sometimes the silliest or worst crashes happed when you are relaxed or not concentrating.

Called "Parking lot crashes".

These sent me to hospital twice in the last 8 months. Both required surgery and involved plates with some screws.

Do you have osteoporosis? Or how do you fall so bad at low speeds? 

Not trying to be a d**k, just curious. 

Do you have osteoporosis? Or how do you fall so bad at low speeds? 

Not trying to be a d**k, just curious. 

You fall more vertical. Less road rashes though.

ie: Broken collar bones and wrists.