Lanseria to Harties

-Gazza-

Hi Guys

Found the following route on Motion Based, Has any one done this route before?

I'm looking to get a sense of the route, how over grown it might be and does it cross any private property.

PM your email adress and I will send you the GPX file, I'm blocked from uploading zip files

Picture20080523_025756_Lanseria_to_Har.jpg

• 1 year later...

I know it's digging graves reopening such old posts but is there any chance you still have that gpx file? did you ever do the route?

do you have a route in .kml format?

Is there anyway to bypass riding on that road section?dalem442009-11-06 01:21:36

Unfortunately you have to do that tar section, it's a nice downhill going there though but crap coming back!Ouch

I dont have any of the routes on file, only in my little brain. sorry...

Now that PM makes sense,

Did this ride the weekend after this post, great ride but yes sadly you have to do some tar work.

Haven't done this ride in two months so can't say what has changed

I would be interested in the route via the veld upto Lesedi.

We're doing a ride tomorrow leaving Ruimsig, meeting Fourways riders at Chicken Pie and then head off across the road into plots and a nature reserve.

When we pop up next to antenna about 4km from Lesedi. Just pass Lesedi, apposite a little coffee shop complex one takes a left turn and that brings you to road just after the T-junction at the garage. ok ok long story short. We end up at Van Gaalens and its 100km from Ruimsig.

Sweet ne!