Robbie kicking butt

_Daemon_

I think he will, Its too flat and easy (for MTBers).

The MTBing community should 'doctor' the course the day before the race to keep the windgat roadies in check!. 

Robbie's OK with a Kettie. he come's from the West rand LOL. In the main race i think he has a very good chance

... just stirring! Big%20smile

also think he will do well.

saw that he raced in sunday & came in third,  but do not see him on championchip.

"Malcolm Lange won the resulting sprint from Velits and Robert Hunter, who had spent a lot of time on the front to ensure that the break stayed clear.

Results:

1st Malcolm Lange Microsoft 96km 2h18m
2nd Petr Velits Konica Minolta
3rd Robert Hunter Phonak "

hehehe Daemon,

reckon you should stick to skateparks Wink

Seriously, no ways, mind you real mtb'ers won't be riding Crater, too much like a road race LOL

Guest Michelle

I read his website yesterday.. he said he used it as a training ride.  The guys made him do all the work.  Velits & Lange were telling him that their team mates were reeling them in LOL

Ah thanks Amoryn, i knew Wesranders were good at something.LOL

Thug looking at previuos CC's the roadies have been in the mix beating many seasoned MTB'ers in this race. Will be interesting to see how many of the Elite's ride Sat and how this will affect them for Sundays Vodacom ride.

well his 3rd place at the Brait mtb race looks promising.....

there's  lot of roadies this year, I think its going to make for a very interseting race.

Cox, Hunter, Lill?, Augustyn, Microsoft......