30 July - SRAM Gravity Enduro 2017, ROUND 2, Conties

T-Bob

Sorry if there is a thread elsewhere but I couldn't find it... was wondering what this is usually like and if it's the normal trails mixed up with some new stuff? Saw there was some work happening near the start of the Kloof the other day. 

Was struggling to find too much about the event online apart from the FB page. 

SRAM Gravity Enduro 2017, ROUND 2, Timed by Mobii

After the 1st event in Jonkershoek Nature Reserve we are off to Contermanskloof for Round 2 of the 2017 SRAM Gravity Enduro season Contermanskloof is known for their technical demanding tracks, plus the presure it puts on the bikes and their riders. 

All 4 stages will be timed by MOBii giving you live updates as the riders complete each stage.

Register online, and pay up front and make raceday even more fun with a quick check-in/registration on the morning. We'll also be accepting late entries on the morning of the race.

All the 2017 SRAM Gravity Enduro events are sanctioned by Cycling South Afrika (CSA). 

IMPORTANT INFO:

Date: Sunday, 30 July 2017

Venue: Contermanskloof MTB Trails

Race briefing: 8:30am

Racing: 8:45am

The start format will be the same as the previuose years with 20 riders in a batch starting at 15min intervals. 

ONLINE ENTRY FEES (PRE-ENTRY): 

CSA License R300 - 
NO CSA License R335 -
(online entry form above in the Ticket URL link) or this one - https://goo.gl/EhqOvy

PRE-ENTRY CUT-OFF: 28 July 2017 @ 5pm

LATE ENTRY (ON THE DAY ENTRY): 

R500 at registration, YES it is a lot, but we need to sort things out before the race and this will urge you to enter online! 

Food and beverages will be available at the venue.

Always a fun race at Conties. Getting over a few aches and pain from one of those WTF crashes but may still enter.

Archived