My first couch pic

splat

My Mistress!

I got her on Saturday morning and we consumated the relationship yesterday morning @ Tokai. I hope it was as good for her as it was for me.

20080525_232559_Anthem.JPG

Why do u have blue bits on the crank and rear derailer???? Also i see you got different tyres......

Nice bike now you will have to finish in the top 10 of every race you do ok.....Uphold the Giant Name and welcome to the family.....

very, very nice splat. i always drool over that bike when i see it on the shop?hmmmmm, wonder if being drool-covered makes it shop-soiled. many happy muddy miles!

Why do u have blue bits on the crank and rear derailer???? Also i see you got different tyres......

KCNC = Pimp my Ride

I got the shop to do a tubeless conversion and put the Crossmarks on.

KCNC = Pimp my Ride

I got the shop to do a tubeless conversion and put the Crossmarks on.

VERY wise move! Love the bike... hope u have many muddy moments in your trime together...

very nice bike' date='

p.s your pictures are skew!
[/quote']

nothing wrong with those pictures. you're squint?or chemicals from all the tin foil are leeching into your brain?

ah holy one, you should have been there this weekend and helped me carbo load... those pictures would have looked straight

sorry bout the highjack

very nice bike' date='

[/quote']

Yes, in my excitement to put the bike on the couch, I knocked them a bit...

very nice bike' date='

[/quote']

or was it in rush because you had to do it before the wife saw where the bike was?Smile

Hey Splat, what time did you leave Tokai?

I was passed by a big 4x4 (maybe Landcruiser) with a shiny looking Anthem on the back, on my ride home from Tokai. Think it must've been around 12'ish.

very nice bike' date='

[/quote']

or was it in rush because you had to do it before the wife saw where the bike was?Smile

Edd Zachary!!

Hey Splat' date=' what time did you leave Tokai?

I was passed by a big 4x4 (maybe Landcruiser) with a shiny looking Anthem on the back, on my ride home from Tokai. Think it must've been around 12'ish.
[/quote']

Hey Luker

I was there from about 8 till 9:30 and cycled there and back from home, so wasnt me.

Flip! How full was that car park?!