Kindly assist a Junior rider to get to Worlds

CogitoErgoSum

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

https://www.backabuddy.co.za/champion/project/johann-trotzky-junior-sa-champ-on-his-wa#.WYh2wqcyUTU.facebook

"Hi everyone, my name is Johann Trotzky.

I am a grade 12 scholar at Montana High School, Worcester in the Western Cape.  As the new SA Junior XCO MTB Champ, I am privileged and honored to be on my way to represent South Africa at the 2017 World Mountain Bike Championships in Cairns, Australia in September 2017.

We as athletes find ourselves in the unfortunate position of having to provide all our funding ourselves, due to our National body not contributing to any of the expenses we face.  In order to assist me in achieving my vision and dream of participating in World Champs and standing proudly South African, I take this opportunity of asking if you would kindly consider a donation towards my campaign.  Any amount would be greatly appreciated towards fulfilling my greatest dream come true!

Kind MTB regards!

Johann Trotzky

2017 Junior SA XCO Champ"

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Archived