I went shopping - PART 2

AndreZA

The GTs are such cool, aggressive looking bikes. The Giants are just that, Giants. With GT it looks like you mean business. On a Giant, you just ride a Giant. But all this is just looks, it does come down to the ride quality at the end. I wonder if they will let me trade in the LX stuff for SRAM 7. They said I can change the SPDs for Times, for a fee offcourse.

Swop Lx for X7 !!!  What is this place coming to ? next u would wanna swop your XT breaks for some Hayes stuff or put RaceFace cranks on !!!

YIP! I'm actually a very complicated guy. Everything must either be the same or everything completely different. Either change what's not LX to LX or change everything so that nothing matches.

I've added some pictures of the bikes to the original post.

I think somebody did say it before but looking at the pictures now it became clear - The Gaint looks like a well Gaint !!!! The GT's looks better and I know a lot of people that got these bikes and are very happy . But maybe a Gaint does suit you better . Do the test drive thing !