Would you buy this?

bologniusmaximus

bologniusmaximus, that Merida is a solid bike to use for local races, light trail riding and covering miles. 

I'm quite sure you won't regret it!

Remember the couch pics once you've bought her. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bologniusmaximus, that Merida is a solid bike to use for local races, light trail riding and covering miles.

I'm quite sure you won't regret it!

Remember the couch pics once you've bought her.

Okay I'll make sure to do that.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Dude you sound convinced! Buy it ride it love it! Go have fun who cares what anybody else thinks. It's a good bike with good spec and will make you smile.

Yeah it looks like my mind is made up. I'm the kind that always take their time with these things. Been looking at this bike for 3 weeks now. Then I talked to all the LBS about it. And now I'm asking about it online. [emoji13]

bologniusmaximus, a piece of advice. 

When fetching the bike, ask your LBS to use Continental's RevoSealant for the tubeless conversion. Conti tyres do not play nice with other sealants; they tend to weep and not hold air. With the RevoSealant you should not have any problems such as that.

Yeah it looks like my mind is made up. I'm the kind that always take their time with these things. Been looking at this bike for 3 weeks now. Then I talked to all the LBS about it. And now I'm asking about it online. [emoji13]

I do the same! Just need that push...you have it!

bologniusmaximus, a piece of advice.

When fetching the bike, ask your LBS to use Continental's RevoSealant for the tubeless conversion. Conti tyres do not play nice with other sealants; they tend to weep and not hold air. With the RevoSealant you should not have any problems such as that.

Thank you.

I'll talk to the lbs right now.

Archived