What would be a fair price

Lizzard30

Hi

I would like to know what a fair price would be on 1x11 XX1 shifter, derailure and 1x 9-46 e thirteen and also 1x 9-44 e thirteen casette plus chain woulf be..

All parts are still in great condition and has still good miles left on them..

Reason would be that my bday is coming up and wife is willing to biy me a 1x12 setup...

Thanks in advance...

Sjoe. Nice wife

Only reasons she would be so nice is that i also got her into cycling.. and now she understands what its all about..

I have to tell her sometimes, stop spending money on more kit ect.....LOL

Hi

I would like to know what a fair price would be on 1x11 XX1 shifter, derailure and 1x 9-46 e thirteen and also 1x 9-44 e thirteen casette plus chain woulf be..

All parts are still in great condition and has still good miles left on them..

Reason would be that my bday is coming up and wife is willing to biy me a 1x12 setup...

Thanks in advance...

Depends on what "good miles left on them" means. I seen people trying to sell chains and cassettes that they thought was still ok, but was only good for a dustbin. 

The shifter and derailleur I would say about R2500

Only reasons she would be so nice is that i also got her into cycling.. and now she understands what its all about..

I have to tell her sometimes, stop spending money on more kit ect.....LOL

Its funny how no matter what they are into, they spend too much. :)

My wife honestly calls our various budgets, "targets".

Unfortunately drivetrain parts aren't worth much 2nd hand... If in very good nic you can probably get R3k-4k for the lot. But you will struggle because for a few extra bucks you can get GX Eagle.

Archived