CWC Online: Its DARK and its coming!!!!!!!

CWC Online

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

XT Di2 upgrade kit please...

There is little difference between XT and XTR

On another online shop its around R1700 difference.

just waiting for cwc to beat this price ;)

A tip to all cycling fans. Please take advantage of our low and special prices while you can. I have spoken to 2 wholesalers today regarding some deals for Black Friday and both said that they will have to do a increase on their prices due to our rand loosing so badly against the dollar, euro and pound. 

We at CWC promise you all that we will do our outmost to still give you all the best deals around but please do not hesitate should you want to purchase any item. All new stock will soon increase dramatically.

A tip to all cycling fans. Please take advantage of our low and special prices while you can. I have spoken to 2 wholesalers today regarding some deals for Black Friday and both said that they will have to do a increase on their prices due to our rand loosing so badly against the dollar, euro and pound. 

We at CWC promise you all that we will do our outmost to still give you all the best deals around but please do not hesitate should you want to purchase any item. All new stock will soon increase dramatically.

the way the Rand is looking I will be riding a Single Speed mountain bike again in the near future :P

Archived