Asg Paarl Poor Service

Cranker

I don't think you can use 'ASG' and 'Good Service' in the same sentence. Unfortunately been like that for a while

I live in JHB and have never been to the shop, but I buy a lot of the more expensive stuff from them, from cycling gloves, bottles, sunglasses and just lately a Tacx Neo. Bought some clothing,it did not fit, sent it back, they sent me another size. I WhatsApp the sales guy, Daniel, he will send me a few pics and options, if they don’t have what I want,they wilI source it for me. I pay EFT and a day later it arrives in my office. So far I have had great service and some really great deals. Sort of like personalized on line shopping and without any hassles.

Sorry Mate. Cant agree with you on this one.

If you want to remain competitive in these difficult times, you have to go beyond the extra mile.

If I have the money and I want it, then I want it now. And if a business cant give it to me now with a valid reason, I will source it elsewhere.

I beg no business to take my money, there is more that enough competition out there.

Couldn't agree more... once I've paid for something it better arrive yesterday

The ASG store contacted me and rectified the problem I had.

Everything is now sorted.

Thanks

Sorry, too little too late .....

Friend had the exact same experience - except he DID drive through from the Cape to the store as they confirmed they had his order in stock - confirmed size and colour .... just to get there for a bunch of excuses ....  I lost track after the third botched attempt to get his pair of shoes ....  

Been there a few times, certainly was not impressed with the lackluster service.  NOT impressed with their absurd pricing structure !!!  They were about 30% more than Evobikes for my Garmin.

And having been caught up in their mobile roadblock as a vehicle with their branding was tailgating a group of riders certainly was the last straw for me.

Life is too short to deal with people like this.

Called them twice for quote of my asg bib for insurance purposes.....left details twice....no reply!!!! So I will not be buying any items from them!

I’ve purchased a few things at different times at this store and got great service from them.

But then again my attitude is to be more patient and to give people (and stores) slightly more opportunities to get it right.

Otherwise you just get upset most of the time and sweat the small stuff in life.

• 10 months later...

Also had shocking service at Paarl store - when I asked for black bib shorts, the sales person points to a pair on the mannequin upstairs and I couldn't convince him to get some out of the store so I could have a proper look. Ended up walking out empty handed despite having a R1000 gift voucher.
Online store just as useless. Specified I needed entry level bib shorts and she tries to convince me to buy their most expensive shorts which are R5500. Settled on another pair, sent through voucher details and haven't heard from them in a week.

Cannot understand why they spend so much money sponsoring events but then completely drop the ball with lack of customer service.

Think my R1000 gift voucher is going to end up in the bin.

Also had shocking service at Paarl store - when I asked for black bib shorts, the sales person points to a pair on the mannequin upstairs and I couldn't convince him to get some out of the store so I could have a proper look. Ended up walking out empty handed despite having a R1000 gift voucher.

Online store just as useless. Specified I needed entry level bib shorts and she tries to convince me to buy their most expensive shorts which are R5500. Settled on another pair, sent through voucher details and haven't heard from them in a week.

Cannot understand why they spend so much money sponsoring events but then completely drop the ball with lack of customer service.

My bin is in Plumstead  :thumbup:

I need to humbly eat my words: Global Freight arrived at my house today and delivered a pair of f-tech bibshorts. I'm stunned as I'm not even sure where ASG found my address :eek: . Invoice is for the full amount but I'm sure that can be resolved tomorrow.

Archived