Looking for Partner

Seegs

My partner is pulling out due to work commitments.

Im looking for partner- Preferably in the Masters category.

I will be 45 this year, not overly competitive but have been riding for 20 years.

Looking to ride at a reasonable pace (whatever that means) and enjoy the event. Don't feel like I need to grind as hard as possible for the whole race.

South African born, currently living in France, doing the event to have a great experience and have some fun.

Seegs what is your expectations of your partner regarding sharing of costs, position overall?

No idea on position overall, as its been years since I have done any events. I am a middle of the field type of guy, possibly a bit behind middle in this type of group.

Cost sharing 50/ 50.

Hello, a Francophone partner that interests me, I am French, but do not speak English !! to have an idea of ​​level on this event the 100km in 6h30 maxi and you ?? enjoy the event Yes! but remaining competitive.About good on 50/50 fees ... Thank you René

Hello, a Francophone partner that interests me, I am French, but do not speak English !! to have an idea of ​​level on this event the 100km in 6h30 maxi and you ?? enjoy the event Yes! but remaining competitive.About good on 50/50 fees ... Thank you René

Hey Rene

Unfortunately I speak almost no French.

I will be 45 this year, not overly competitive but have been riding for 20 years.

Looking to ride at a reasonable pace (whatever that means) and enjoy the event. Don't feel like I need to grind as hard as possible for the whole race.

South African born, currently living in France, doing the event to have a great experience and have some fun.

Hi Seegs, where in France do you live ? How do you train ? hometrainer, do you use powermeter ? for how long have you been training for epic 2018 ? Cheers Antonio

Hi Seegs, where in France do you live ? How do you train ? hometrainer, do you use powermeter ? for how long have you been training for epic 2018 ? Cheers Antonio

Hey Antonio

I am in Antibes, close to Nice. 

Ride road and mountain, little bit of trainer, no powermeter. Lots of elevation in my area.  Its a bit cold training outdoors at the moment but don't like the trainer. Been training consistently just over 3 months.

• 3 weeks later...

Salut,

Je cherche un partenaire et je n'ai pas de slot. J'ai 50 ans et 2 CE au compteur.

Si tu cherches toujours n'hésite pas à me contacter.

jerome.georges@wanadoo.fr

06 14 26 29 19

Merci d'avance pour la réponse

Salut,

Je cherche un partenaire et je n'ai pas de slot. J'ai 50 ans et 2 CE au compteur.

Si tu cherches toujours n'hésite pas à me contacter.

jerome.georges@wanadoo.fr

06 14 26 29 19

Merci d'avance pour la réponse

Ja okay Pel

Do you vind a partner a have riding the cape epic 12 times !

• 2 weeks later...

Looking for a partner for an international team.  I have got an entry.

Cost ? Or just need a partner ??

Archived