Revant Optics - Excellent service, great products, fantastic prices!

Grogs

Ordered some replacement lenses and temple sleeves for my Oakley Racing jackets from Revant. Lenses received are better than the Oakley ones, and very reasonably priced. Did take a while - 6 weeks - to get to SA from the US (I chose the budget postage option, and was over the December period), but well worth the wait.

With one set of lenses, I ordered the vented version and received non vented. Raised this with Revant, and they have shipped a pair of replacement vented lenses free of charge and inclusive of shipping, no questions asked, and without me being required to return the non vented ones.

Highly recommended.

www.revantoptics.com

Thanks. I've been contemplating getting a pair of lenses for my frogskins, reckon I should just pull the trigger and do it.

I have also used them to keep my 12 year old Oakley Monster Dog alive. Excellent lenses.

Ordered some replacement lenses and temple sleeves for my Oakley Racing jackets from Revant. Lenses received are better than the Oakley ones, 

How'd you come to that conclusion?