Durban car parking, storage.

Sniffie

This is perhaps a long shot, and a bit late, but I am looking for a friendly Durban Hubber that can store my car, with a bike rack and 2 bikes, for a week from Monday 8 April to Friday 13 April. We are going on the MSC Sinfonia, and I know there is parking near the Harbour available, but since we are going up the North coast afterwards I want to bring two mountain bikes as well. Otherwise I will have to box the bikes and, or, tow a trailer to lock the bikes in. I am off course willing to pay in cash for such a kind gesture.

I can store you two bikes inside my house and your trailer at my place within locked gates.  Car... I stay away from town so this might be a shlep?

I am sure some other Hubbers may have a better plan but if you are in a quandary.

Edited by Sepia

I can store you two bikes inside my house and your trailer at my place within locked gates.  Car... I stay away from town so this might be a shlep?

I am sure some other Hubbers may have a better plan but if you are in a quandary.

Thanks for the offer. I will keep that in mind. Maybe if I can drop the bikes and carrier at your house and make use of the normal parking facilities. That will help a lot. Let us see what else pops up

Thanks for the offer. I will keep that in mind. Maybe if I can drop the bikes and carrier at your house and make use of the normal parking facilities. That will help a lot. Let us see what else pops up

That's a great offer. Parking isn't expensive in the harbour, and it's safe.

Great idea to drop your stuff off with another hubber, have a beer, get to know someone new, and the go on a cruise