One single cycling events listing page in South Africa

francdore

Hello,

I want to find out if there is one website that lists all cycling events in South Africa in one place?

Currently it looks like it's here and there and most websites only lists some events.

Thanks!

There was some sort of app that advertised a few days ago. I haven't checked it out but it is supossed to have all races, accommodation nearby, product reviews, etc etc. If it does what it promises it will be awesome.

Will troll the news over last few days and see if I can find the post.

There was some sort of app that advertised a few days ago. I haven't checked it out but it is supossed to have all races, accommodation nearby, product reviews, etc etc. If it does what it promises it will be awesome.

Will troll the news over last few days and see if I can find the post.

Called Cycle 360 - have not checked it out as yet

So for example the Wilro Lions Cycle Challenge 2018 on 15 April isn't on Bikehub events listing.

This one? https://www.bikehub.co.za/events/event/3128-wilro-lions-cycle-challenge

Yes, our search functionality is a bit patchy but we're currently working on fixing that which should make everything across the site far easier to find.

Our events page is largely user-generated so there are a number of omissions where the organisers haven't posted their events. Otherwise, if users have the time and inclination, they can help everyone out by listing the events themselves.

Archived