Mtb routes around Bloemfontein

Charl Ferreira

Where is the best places to go mtb riding around Bloemfontein. Looking for a route 20-30km, good elevation and technical mix if possible? I found only 7 dams but it's a mission getting in there to go ride. So very willing to drive out upto 20km for a decent ride. Thx

Happy Valley, or Brandkop? The trails inside Tempe have also been cut open recently.

Are you only here for the long weekend?

Edit: And Woodlands, of course, not sure what the deal is to get in there though.

Edited by HdB

Woodlands sounds great what I read...but yes no mention if you can just go ride or what

Try contacting George, I've sent you a PM with his number.

They rode there yesterday morning, according to Strava, so I'm sure he could point you in the right direction.

That offer should come with a health warning don't you think?

Leave him Uni, maybe he is brave   :whistling:  because Vettes does not know how to get tired or when to stop.

Edited by Sepia

You are welcome to join me on Tuesday morning.

Now there's an offer I would like to take up one day, bet the big guy has some interesting stories to tell!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Now there's an offer I would like to take up one day, bet the big guy has some interesting stories to tell!

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

It would be a privelage to ride with you Bennie.