Photographers in Pta

Calculus Bikes

Hi All.

We're looking for someone in Pta to give a hand with a product shoot of a sweet dual-sus.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Are you looking for a professional shoot - as in you'll pay for the service or rather can someone help out with a freebie shoot?

Are you looking for a professional shoot - as in you'll pay for the service or rather can someone help out with a freebie shoot?

Of coarse he wants a freebie, thats why he came to The Hub , if he wanted to pay he would've Google'd it....[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Of coarse he wants a freebie, thats why he came to The Hub , if he wanted to pay he would've Google'd it....[emoji6]

But maybe he wanted a recommendation from the esteemed members of hubland ;)

Hi send me a DM.
Lets see what I can do.

Hi All.

We're looking for someone in Pta to give a hand with a product shoot of a sweet dual-sus.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

If you Google photographers all you get is maternity and wedding stuff, not quite the same as sweet titanium.

Leave a size medium with me for a few weeks and I'll organise a few photo shoots for you [emoji51][emoji85]

Would this one do?

Leave a size medium with me for a few weeks and I'll organise a few photo shoots for you [emoji51][emoji85]

post-110180-0-25496400-1525157695_thumb.jpeg

Archived