Tom Tom Watch

CoachShane

Hi Guys,

I am looking to buy a Tom Tom watch STRAP. I cant replace it for free on their site as the warranty has expired. Then you cant buy off their site either, they give you a list of guys to use and i have tried all of them but they dont have any Large Straps in stock. Does anyone perhaps have a second hand one even?

Thanks

Maybe check on Ebay for straps.

There are inexpensive ones from China available too, for example.

I'm currently using a similar one. It is not the same quality as the original, naturally, but at least I can still wear my watch. Can't say about durability yet, as I only started using it today - my original broke last night.

I went earlier this week to get a tomtom strap and was told that they are pulling out of the country and there are no spares around. Was told that I'd have to go direct to Tomtom international. I bought one for a few pounds on ebay but don't think it's an original. The originals are like 35 pounds. So try ebay

takealot have a few, which one are you looking for? I was looking for the tomtom runner strap

Thanks guys, yes considering they pulling out i might just rather get a fitbit charge 2, does what i need and for the price seems reasonable

Try their call center. 

0800 980 670 - you need your serial number and date of purchase

Tomtom have withdrawn from the wearable market so no further development on their watches. A pity as their watches were cheap and did enough for my needs.

Wow, is this in general or only in South Africa?

Its a great pity!

I love my TomTom Runner 3! Does everything I need and half the price of some competitors who dont offer the same options.

Wow, is this in general or only in South Africa?

Its a great pity!

I love my TomTom Runner 3! Does everything I need and half the price of some competitors who dont offer the same options.

in general..

they retrenched about 100 people that were working in this area late last year, pretty much the entire complement and have ceased any development going forward.

I guess they will still support the current watches sold but wont be any new features.

I agree, sad cos they were excellent for the price. limited functionality when compared to garmin but I do not need all the functionality offered by the others at the price, having said that I guess we have no alternative in the long run