Capetonians going to 1Zambia? Please help!

Nuffy

I run a small bike service centre in Harare, Zimbabwe. One of my customers is racing in 1Zambia next weekend, and needs a derailleur hanger for a Yeti ASR as a spare. Is there anyone from Cape Town going up who would be happy to purchase and bring one up, to be reimbursed by the rider at the event?

I say Cape Town because that’s where I believe the South African Yeti dealers are based, but if anyone else can help, great!

They are N Squared, based in Tokai (021 709 0522, https://nsquared.co.za/).

See attached images of the hanger required.

The hanger code from WheelsMFG is #287, and on DerailleurHanger.com it’s #421. But the Yeti dealers should be able to supply it based on the model and the images attached.

Any help greatly appreciated!

post-2101-0-61847200-1527422919_thumb.jpg

post-2101-0-64161200-1527422930_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nuffy

Torq ZOne is going up to provide race service support, maybe just phone them to sort one out.

Hi Nuffy

We do have stock of this hanger,  so no problem there.     Please send me your details via PM.

Happy to send it with anyone who is going,  they can contact us on 021 709 0522 or info@nsquared.co.za.

I run a small bike service centre in Harare, Zimbabwe. One of my customers is racing in 1Zambia next weekend, and needs a derailleur hanger for a Yeti ASR as a spare. Is there anyone from Cape Town going up who would be happy to purchase and bring one up, to be reimbursed by the rider at the event?

I say Cape Town because that’s where I believe the South African Yeti dealers are based, but if anyone else can help, great!

They are N Squared, based in Tokai (021 709 0522, https://nsquared.co.za/).

See attached images of the hanger required.

The hanger code from WheelsMFG is #287, and on DerailleurHanger.com it’s #421. But the Yeti dealers should be able to supply it based on the model and the images attached.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Thanks all for your suggestions. There are a few people here who could potentially machine one up, but it is fairly complex, and we’d rather get the genuine article if we can. Unfortunately TorqZone are already on the road, so it’s too late for that option. Thankfully NSquared have been exceptionally helpful, and it looks like we’ve made a plan with them and a runner. Top notch service from them, especially considering what a small part it is. Thank you Desirée and your team!