Bottelary Hills half-year permit

clauderoux

Hi there,

I recently moved back through the boerewors curtain and was wondering if Bottelary Hills still have the half-year permit available?

I've sent an email to info@bottelaryconservancy.co.za, asking this same question two weeks ago, still waiting on a reply.... so I would assume the answer is no!

Thanx for the suggestions. I have spoken to Eloff @ Cyclosport and he says they usually let them know when its available, but haven't yet

Have also sent a message on FB and an email to info@bottel... but no response. Will see if I can call the guys at Bottelary Hills Conservancy directly

:thumbup:

Hi

Started biking recently so heard about this half price thing..

Any feedback from them yet?

Regard

Lee

Got a reply yesterday from Sean Neethling at Bottelaryconcervancy... online pricing has been adjusted for half year rate... R400.

I've sent an email to info@bottelaryconservancy.co.za, asking this same question two weeks ago, still waiting on a reply.... so I would assume the answer is no!

Got a reply yesterday from Sean Neethling at Bottelaryconcervancy... online pricing has been adjusted for half year rate... R400.

Thanx for the response.

Also got the mail yesterday, lets get out there!!  :clap:

Thanks guys