Dear Valued Hubbers,

We are honoured to be competing at the 2019 ABSA Cape Epic mountain bike race, in support of CANSA. (www.cansa.org.za)

Our goal is to help raise awareness and funds for CANSA in support of their fight against cancer.  We are very grateful to be offered this opportunity to help those who are affected by this disease, and we wish to contribute to this cause.  We can do so with your support - together we can make a difference!

We therefore kindly ask that you please support our cause and the fight against cancer, by making a donation, no matter how small - every cent helps, to CANSA at the following link:

https://www.givengain.com/ap/cansaheroes/#  (all proceeds will go directly into CANSA's bank account).

We are also selling advertising space on our racing kit to companies who wish to donate to this cause.  All proceeds will go directly to CANSA, who will in return issue tax certificates to donating companies.

Please share with all your family and friends.

Also follow us for upcoming fundraiser events!

Many thanks for your kind support!

Riaan van Wyk & Jacques Lotriet

post-32445-0-72504800-1532517071_thumb.jpg

post-32445-0-38176900-1532517078.jpg

Edited by Riaanoster