SpeedPlay Pedals

madmarc

I have a set of speedplay pedals in excellent condition, Not sure of the model but according to their website they look like ZERO Stainless & track sprint special, weight is 206 grams for pair.

Anyone have an idea of a reasonable price i could sell them for.

thanks

I have a set of speedplay pedals in excellent condition, Not sure of the model but according to their website they look like ZERO Stainless & track sprint special, weight is 206 grams for pair.

Anyone have an idea of a reasonable price i could sell them for.

thanks

Are you on that new club whatsapp group? The one we allowed to comment on. Ask there as there are a few club members that use them. I know Carl and Meg have them on all their bikes. Also quite a few of the 4am guys using them.

EDIT: I see you are on that chat.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

Are you on that new club whatsapp group? The one we allowed to comment on. Ask there as there are a few club members that use them. I know Carl and Meg have them on all their bikes. Also quite a few of the 4am guys using them.

EDIT: I see you are on that chat.

Yep I am - trying to figure out at what price should i sell them - they laying around in my cupboard, sure there some speedplay purists that can use them

• 1 year later...

Replacing the bearings on my speedplay zero pedals.

There are three bearings in each pedal:

1 x Bearing 136 (OD=13mm BORE=6mm WIDTH=5mm)

1 x HK1010 Needle Bearing (OD=14mm BORE=10mm WIDTH=10mm)

1 x Bearing 137 (OD=13mm BORE=7mm WIDTH =4mm)

I managed to get the first two from BMG but they couldn't source the third. Any idea where I can find one (thats not on Amazon, eBay or Alibaba?)?

Thanks

Replacing the bearings on my speedplay zero pedals.

There are three bearings in each pedal:

1 x Bearing 136 (OD=13mm BORE=6mm WIDTH=5mm)

1 x HK1010 Needle Bearing (OD=14mm BORE=10mm WIDTH=10mm)

1 x Bearing 137 (OD=13mm BORE=7mm WIDTH =4mm)

I managed to get the first two from BMG but they couldn't source the third. Any idea where I can find one (thats not on Amazon, eBay or Alibaba?)?

Thanks

I needed bearings and BMG couldnt help.I needed 3 sets of 2 each.

I went to Supreme Bearings in Bloem. They had everything that I needed. Not sure if they are national. If not, I can go hear from them and then postnet to you.

I needed bearings and BMG couldnt help.I needed 3 sets of 2 each.

I went to Supreme Bearings in Bloem. They had everything that I needed. Not sure if they are national. If not, I can go hear from them and then postnet to you.

Thanks bud, really appreciate it. Let me see if they have a jhb branch and if not I'll PM you