Football

IceCreamMan

Last night was a good thing for Liverpool if you ask me... all their focus should be on the league.

Yep, as much as this give people ammunition to mock Klopp for no trophies the reality is that these type of Cups are just consolation prizes if you aren't in the running for the league

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was a good thing for Liverpool if you ask me... all their focus should be on the league.

They just need to be careful that these last 2 losses don't effect morale ..they didn't just, lose they were completely outclassed..

The midfield is shaky (both games)..... (they give away possesion in the midfield far too easy). without v Dijk directing the back they are left exposed in the counter (hats off the Hoever though.. 16 years old..plenty promise there)

And keep in mind both Van Dijk and Salah will be serving a suspension against Bayern... and Lewandowski is absolutely deadly in front of goal...the season could quickly slip out of their hands.. incl the league..IMO City have had their slump, they shouldn't easily slip up again, whereas Liverpool's form is not looking as good as it did a few weeks ago...and it was very clear last night that they just don't have the quality in their whole squad as compared to City....which means their best players will play more games, have fewer chances to rest and more often than not that leads to injuries and they just don't have the same depth in their squad as City to deal with injuries.

Edited by Gen

Anyhow.. Neves.. looking like a good buy for Juve for next season... they have been linked with him for some time now and well, he does share the same agent as Ronaldo...

Cancelo is also back in training today, De Sciglio has however been really good in his absence..

The Ramsey deal is done for the "summer" Juve would like to bring him in now but Arsenal have decided that the price tag would be €20m for a move now.. nope it can wait to the next transfer window then it doesn't cost a cent.

And PSG, City and Bayern can all go get stuffed we are not selling Dybala.. i will throw all sorts of fits if they do.

Anyhow.. Neves.. looking like a good buy for Juve for next season... they have been linked with him for some time now and well, he does share the same agent as Ronaldo...

Cancelo is also back in training today, De Sciglio has however been really good in his absence..

The Ramsey deal is done for the "summer" Juve would like to bring him in now but Arsenal have decided that the price tag would be €20m for a move now.. nope it can wait to the next transfer window then it doesn't cost a cent.

And PSG, City and Bayern can all go get stuffed we are not selling Dybala.. i will throw all sorts of fits if they do.

Possibly to be replaced by Mbappe.............. :ph34r:

Possibly to be replaced by Mbappe.............. :ph34r:

Ja.. but I donno if it is worth sacrificing Dybala for. I would like for Dybala to be our long term man..yes his role has changed but damn that guy is quality... I have mixed feelings about it all[emoji2957]

Of course Mbappe is outstanding and young .. can't we just have both of them.

Edited by Gen

Well at least it didn't get in to double digits.

Wonder what the odds are on Burton over coming the deficit in the return leg. I should take a flutter.

Wonder what the odds are on Burton over coming the deficit in the return leg. I should take a flutter.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Probably similar to the odds on City getting 6 Red cards...

Second year in a row City had an easy semi final - like the needed the extra help  :blush: