Where to get my bike set up in Stellenbosch? Suggestions?

Single Track

Hi there all experienced riders!

Can somebody suggest the best place to get my bike set up in Stellenbosch? I've been riding for a few months and have always struggled from bad back pain when going over bumpy surfaces. I am assuming it is due to the fact that I have not had my bike set up correctly.

Can anyone suggest the best bike shop or private bike set up person/people?

Also, I'm a student so I dont have a massivde budget.

Ergofit is done at Cyclelab in SSet Mall and/or Paarl - close enough? I'm booked for my new bike to also get it Ergofitted tomorrow in Paarl.

Ergofit is done at Cyclelab in SSet Mall and/or Paarl - close enough? I'm booked for my new bike to also get it Ergofitted tomorrow in Paarl.

Do you know what it costs?

Thanks Larry!

Andrew here, feel free to contact me Single Track. Student rates will apply.

www.stellenboschcycling.com

Edited by StellenboschCyclingScience

Highly recommend a fit at Helderberg Cycle World in Somerset West. It is the Body Geometry fit where they measure basically every part of your body. Originally developed by Specialized for their pro riders and currently used by a few pro teams. Not sure about the costs tho

Cyclelab SW had a special running a month or two back for R400 for Ergomax. Ergofit is basic assesment and then you take results to your LBS to set your bike up. Ergomax is Ergofit but then the technician sets your bike up as well with you on trainer to check setup. Your choice as to where is convenient for you.

Erica Green (Daisyway coaching) and her hubby Spook in Somerset West for a proper professional setup. Costs about R650