Football

IceCreamMan

If that’s your only gripe then I’m sure Juve are onto a good thing, lol...

I absolutely agree with the qualities that Sarri had brought to Cheatski, and that he would be wasting his time there.

And has anybody noticed how Cheatski have been reluctant to let him go without compensation... Maybe the wheel has turned... Wasn’t it the same club who have just reached a settlement for compensation after discarding Conte?

Hhhmmmm... I wonder what the Russian is thinking...

I think the Russian is looking to sell the club.

Sarri is at a crossroad in his career.. stay at a club that seem to like chaos or confirm his own status and improve by moving to a club with a clear plan, who are stable and supportive .... the choice is obvious IMO

Edited by Gen

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Russian is looking to sell the club.

Sarri is at a crossroad in his career.. stay at a club that seem to like chaos or confirm his own status and improve by moving to a club with a clear plan, who are stable and supportive .... the choice is obvious IMO

I disagree. ;)

Juve are untouchable in the domestic league. Successful, nothing to conquer domestically really.

Chelsea, a real challenge, a chance to be a legend.

But, reckon decision is made anyway so moot point

Which coach became a household name after being dismissed at Cheatski? I cannot recall a single one in the Abromovich era.

And let’s not forget that Mourinho did all the legwork for his successes at Cheatski when managers were still backed to make transfer and player decisions.

I disagree. ;)

Juve are untouchable in the domestic league. Successful, nothing to conquer domestically really.

Chelsea, a real challenge, a chance to be a legend.

But, reckon decision is made anyway so moot point

Chelsea don't keep coaches long enough to become anything..sorry..why should he stay at a club with no long term plan, no public support and fans swearing at him at every chance they get.. then there are the players who have enough power to get rid of a coach when they get tired of him.. no thank you and he has to put up with wondering about his future from one week or another.... Chelsea is not the right PL club for him IMO.

Which coach became a household name after being dismissed at Cheatski? I cannot recall a single one in the Abromovich era.

And let’s not forget that Mourinho did all the legwork for his successes at Cheatski when managers were still backed to make transfer and player decisions.

It is not as if Mourinho inherited a bad squad when he got there either..Ranieri built a very solid squad. The foundation was already there. Edited by Gen

My dream signing for Juve is still Verratti... but PSG won't let him go easily..we have tried.. he has tried.. no go..

Once again saw that the Verratti-Jorginho partnership for the Azzurri in midfield is just jaw dropping beautiful.. Verratti is like a mixture of Gattusso, Pirlo and De Rossi.. absolute class..

Edited by Gen

Really enjoying the ladies World cup.

Our ladies are playing with heart and soul and my other ladies man what a joy..the investment the clubs in Italy are making in the ladies game is paying off, it makes me so happy to see.

And with that 5-0 win Italy qualify for the round of 16[emoji4][emoji4].

https://twitter.com/FIFAWWC/status/1139592911560028165?s=19

Edited by Gen

Then why did he join? Those factors were already in play.

Then why did he join? Those factors were already in play.

There was no mention of those factors when he read the original pay cheque...

Banyana got a klap sadly.

Yep outclassed..

But all in all they had a good showing at the WC..and hopefully this exposure at the WC may lead to a few of them getting a call from a European club.[emoji1696]

Mouthwatering game tonight.. Italy vs Brazil... Italy have been really good their last game they were so dominant and Brazil need a win.. It will be a real test for Italy tonight and will be interesting to see how they measure up against Brazil, perhaps pressure is off as they have already qualified for the round of 16 but they would want to finish top of the table.

Edited by Gen