Football

IceCreamMan

And Napoli - PSG end 1-1

Fair result I think...it really helped PSG having Buffon and Thiago Silva back for the game..not so sure about the penalty awarded and then on the other side not awarded..

Very bloody weird seeing Buffon in other team kit..but I still love him... that man is still the best in goal.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On our injury front...Costa, Berna, Kean and Can out..it is okay cause Cancelo, Mandzukic, Matuidi and Khedira are good to go..esp happy about Mario[emoji123]..Allegri may rest Matuidi...but I am not sure if Khedira is going to step in ..he has been out for some time and hasn't had any matches .

Good thing it is not a must win game.. would be damn nice though.

Like seeing ronaldo at juve, Buffon at PSG is weird.

Wonder why he went though. He is dearly loved in Italy.

I am kind of liking seeing Ronaldo at Juve..turns out all I needed to like him was for him to play for my team..who knew..[emoji23][emoji23].. no but seriously he has been a great addition to the team..works incredibly hard is mentoring our youngsters ..he says he has never worked as much as he does at Juve... and honestly I didnt think he would adapt as fast as he has.

Buffon spoke of that the other day.

At the beginning of last season he decided that that would be his last season.. together with management they planned it all..he would retire and that was the plan..then PSG approached him during the off season..before he even took the offer he again spoke to Agnelli who told him... to go for it...

Edited by Gen

Bryan Adams, 18 ‘til I die, should be the LFC song at all EPL games.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

ROMA sure are putting my son through hell and back.. a lot of pacing going on here..

And some free-kick by Mata to equalise..ffs.. this is why I get so cross when we don't kill games off when we have the chance.

Ag ffs man..

Shocking just shocking

Again.. kill games off when you have the chance..so wasteful

Aye aye aye.

Edited by Gen

Now that I have calmed down..

It was a good game..United much improved from recent games i have seen and especially from the last game against us.

Besides the 2 brainfarts at the end, Juve played well..Allegri will have to think about his tactics at the end...but they really have to score when they have chances..I keep on saying this after every game..could've easily had been more goals, it was only a matter of time before they paid the price..and last night they did so they need to sort that out ASAP...fortunately it happened now and not later in the season.

I would've given Mou praise for his tactics had it not been for his lack of respect after the game.. disgraceful.