Football

IceCreamMan

So, the mighty belgians humbled the english and relegated them to also rans , yet again.

Made 13 off William Hill which kinda makes up for last weekends losses but now going to go for a big win.

13 on Villa to win will pay 28.

Then i am going to take that 28 and put it on Spurs to win 117 quid. as i believe they have Peps number.

We wait n see.

Best laid plans eh

Villa have had amazing results away an crap results at home. One of those things.

Let’s see if spurs can do the business.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Spurs. Admittedly I thought ole Jose was not fit for purpose but that’s why Levy makes the decisions not I. Spurs top an a draw tomorrow or Liverpool win will see them stay top. ( probably) The current spurs side is top class an even our hojberg playing far better than at us.

So up 19 for the weekend. Put it on united an win a lil more an all on Everton tomorrow

Edited by IceCreamMan

Well done Spurs. Admittedly I thought ole Jose was not fit for purpose but that’s why Levy makes the decisions not I. Spurs top an a draw tomorrow or Liverpool win will see them stay top. ( probably) The current spurs side is top class an even our hojberg playing far better than at us.

So up 19 for the weekend. Put it on united an win a lil more an all on Everton tomorrow

Thanks for the tip earlier in the week, and now my wife thinks I’m a gambler.... lol

Thanks for the tip earlier in the week, and now my wife thinks I’m a gambler.... lol

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again. And after spurs goal they took a lot of pressure. They going to build on these results and were it not for 3 goals in 15 by hammers, spurs would be comfortably out front.

Got villa game wrong.

Looks like united will win. And I reckon Everton will too. But rest of the games are off limits for me. I just can’t pick a result

Wow! Just realized now that I actually bet Brighton to beat Villa, but paired it with Spurs to draw :headbanger:

Anyhow, another bet was for Spurs to win and Liverpool vs Leicester to draw... Let’s see how that turns out

Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and again. And after spurs goal they took a lot of pressure. They going to build on these results and were it not for 3 goals in 15 by hammers, spurs would be comfortably out front.

Got villa game wrong.

Looks like united will win. And I reckon Everton will too. But rest of the games are off limits for me. I just can’t pick a result

The Newcastle last minute penalty was also highly questionable...

I also wasn't a Jose fan by the longest of shots, but results speak. He's also been well backed by the board to build as impressive a squad as we've probably ever had... depth everywhere and options to change games. Gareth Bale didn't even get a kick yesterday and Dele Ali is going to have to pull his head out his arse to even get a look in again. 

City not what they were, relying far too much on De Bruyne and Sterling of late

Going to be a very interesting season, still very early days of course, but really not a lot in it!

Watching Leeds trying to score was frustrating

Lol, I didn’t watch the game but checked up on commentary, on LiveScore

Aggeno

Sad news according to reports Maradona has died

Incredible footballer..larger than life personality..

One of the players who made me fall in love with the game

And few loved the game more than him

post-39623-16063222342817.jpg

Edited by Gen

Aggeno

Sad news according to reports Maradona has died

Incredible footballer..larger than life personality..

One of the players who made me fall in love with the gameattachicon.gif20201125_182857.jpg

Great player.. Couldn't handle the fame. I have more respect for lesser players

Edit.. Perhaps a little bit insincere... But he definitely wasn't someone I looked up to with admiration growing up

Edited by Stretch