Football

IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Worrying times when we can’t even have Spurs as a banker... How can you draw from a winning position....

Worrying times when we can’t even have Spurs as a banker... How can you draw from a winning position....

Palace a tricky lot. And were a lil lucky once or twice.

I thought Jose should have made changes during that spell. Leading up to palace scoring. I should have cashed in too but alas.

Spurs thrown awAy good points from winning positions. Might be expensive.

Taking a bit of a bath at the bookies this weekend. Losing all my gains over the last month. Easy come easy go.

Let’s hope Leicester win.

I was actually very tempted to drop a ten on Fulham, except it would have been for a win... Imagine that! Would’ve have me dancing all the way to a full tank of fuel, lol

Think the only thing that will see wilder an arteta still in jobs is the Xmas schedule.

Arsenal have the players. They can play brilliantly. Just not seen much of it in the premiership.

Think the only thing that will see wilder an arteta still in jobs is the Xmas schedule.

Arsenal have the players. They can play brilliantly. Just not seen much of it in the premiership.

You’re kidding right? Xhaka has been sent off, Aubamayang broke his scoring duck - wrong end, Ozil doesn’t have boots... That’s nearly 25% of a team to be fielded!

It’s like Cluedo!

I hope they get more of the same against the Saints next game - midweek

Edited by RoddieJ

You’re kidding right? Xhaka has been sent off, Aubamayang broke his scoring duck - wrong end, Ozil doesn’t have boots... That’s nearly 25% of a team to be fielded!

It’s like Cluedo!

Sad state of affairs. Fans leaving game early too. An they not been to games in nigh on a year.

Can ozil be brought back in? Not sure of the rules

Sad state of affairs. Fans leaving game early too. An they not been to games in nigh on a year.

Can ozil be brought back in? Not sure of the rules

I, on the other hand am not as sad... Especially since they go to St Mary’s next... Now, now...

Ozil will be able to return after the next transfer window

I, on the other hand am not as sad... Especially since they go to St Mary’s next... Now, now...

Ozil will be able to return after the next transfer window

No. We go there. An I always worry bout arsenal.

Slaven Bilic been sacked....and i am surprised by that. I would have thought he was safe for a while yet considering. 

Hopefully a gap for big Sam

Edited by IceCreamMan

chelsea slipped up again, as did city

Both results yesterday went against my betting slips. Ahh cest la vie.

Great results for the teams above them who play each other tonight

Slaven Bilic been sacked....and i am surprised by that. I would have thought he was safe for a while yet considering.

Hopefully a gap for big Sam

Probably a bit harsh, but this is football