Football

IceCreamMan

Inter played at home... Which makes the result for PSV even sweeter

Ha ha ha.. I have no idea why I thought it was an away game..

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theresa May visited Anfield yesterday, she wanted to find out how Liverpool made leaving Europe so easy.

:rolleyes:

or did they?

Very lekker night for Spurs... obviously not a full strength Barca side, but we got the result we needed in the end. Had the feeling of 'one of those nights' as we gave away a very soft early goal and missed a host of chances, but in the end the stars aligned. Overall I think we are a lot stronger than Inter, so perhaps a fair reflection on the group...

Look forward to seeing who we get in the next round - I don't think we have reason to fear any team, in fact the only team I would like to avoid is City as we seem to have a genuine fear of them. Should be some cracking ties coming out the draw... I guess we will find out Monday

Very lekker night for Spurs... obviously not a full strength Barca side, but we got the result we needed in the end. Had the feeling of 'one of those nights' as we gave away a very soft early goal and missed a host of chances, but in the end the stars aligned. Overall I think we are a lot stronger than Inter, so perhaps a fair reflection on the group...

Look forward to seeing who we get in the next round - I don't think we have reason to fear any team, in fact the only team I would like to avoid is City as we seem to have a genuine fear of them. Should be some cracking ties coming out the draw... I guess we will find out Monday

Spurs should of won imho. They had the pick of chances I thought an looked good in second half.

No reason to fear anyone but I would not put money on em to win come May.

Spurs should of won imho. They had the pick of chances I thought an looked good in second half.

No reason to fear anyone but I would not put money on em to win come May.

From here on out all the games will be tough and complicated for all team..however ending second does mean a slightly tougher round of 16 opponent.

I only watched a little of the Spurs game and it was clear they would at least get a draw..no surprise that Barca made a lot of changes for that game.. the score didn't effect anything for them...laughed my arse of at the PSV tweet after the game.

Some team changes for Juve tonight.. but priority is to qualify top of the group..

Late kick off.. these bloody late games will be the death of me.. I am so wired after that I am still awake at 2 am.

I have figured out our secrect weapon..when I wear my 3rd choice away kit we score more than 1 goal..[emoji1690]

Lol weird things happening in the early games.. not that it really matters.. the group is sorted..Madrid and Roma both through.. but Madrid currently trailing 0-3 at home to Moscow and Roma currently 1-2 away against Plzen.. great fight from the 2 teams to see who gets to play on Thursday evenings.

But besides that Kluivert is an absolute joy to watch..but Roma really miss De Rossi and Dzeko...jis they lost their marbles at the end.. that Di Francesco must surely now get the boot...

Edited by Gen

Fingers crossed no injuries on this artificial pitch

Ag flip.. Cuadrado off injured....

Edited by Gen

Never a bloody penalty...wtf man

Argh.. Costa . aye.. 4 great chances missed and we trail 0-1[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849]...

Going to be one of those nights where I swear at the TV.

Edited by Gen

[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] 0-2 jissie and still 20min to go..this is just infuriating ..did all the big teams decided to just play badly tonight.. I swear they will drive me to more drink.

See Dybala comes on and we score.. a stunner too[emoji173][emoji173][emoji184][emoji184][emoji184][emoji184]

Ronaldo in an offside position which caused him interfere with play (because he tried to header it..didn't touch it) which would've been Dybala's second goal and would've been a stunner, pretty much sums up Ronaldo's night..unlucky lol.... one of those nights I suppose and I sound like a broken record..but we need to take our chances.

To add no damn goalie would've saved that strike from Dybala.. but the right call in the end..well done Young Boys.. distrupted our play and took their chances brilliantly.. soft penalty but these things happen... fortunately round of 16 comes with VAR... not a great performance from Juve.. things only started happening when Dybala came on.. wasn't pretty but we top the group.

Edited by Gen