Football

IceCreamMan

And from a foul which should have been a penalty to west ham scoring on the break....

Where is the justice?

But have to admit, we were ***.

That Nancy boy Carrol does not deserve to be on a premiership football field...what a ****

Edited by IceCreamMan

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew.. the Samp game is always bloody tricky..Samp keeper did exceptionally well today.

Both teams penalties should never have been awarded.. Samp goal rightfully disallowed though..VAR did a good job with that one...the ref though - i donno how he could've awarded those 2 penalties after viewing the footage.

We end the year with a win after a disappointing draw against Atalanta on boxing day.

FINO ALLA FINE[emoji836][emoji835]

Watching the Man U vs Bournemouth game just reiterates my view that a super division needs to be created with the money clubs just playing against each other. It’s just ridiculous having these contests,,,,

Watching the Man U vs Bournemouth game just reiterates my view that a super division needs to be created with the money clubs just playing against each other. It’s just ridiculous having these contests,,,,

But yet now that it came out that the big European clubs want to do it people were up in arms.

It's called the Champions League ;)

But on a serious note, Wolves slip-up aside, Spurs are doing okay without mega bucks outside assistance? Arsenal got to the top on their own steam... I'd rather do it the right way frankly. 

It's called the Champions League ;)

But on a serious note, Wolves slip-up aside, Spurs are doing okay without mega bucks outside assistance? Arsenal got to the top on their own steam... I'd rather do it the right way frankly.

Spurs won’t win the league and will come 3rd or 4th in a 2 horse race. Purely due to lack of depth. Season is halfway and there are plenty games to go plus CL games, Cup games and Poch must be desperate for a trophy so will field the best side he can ( I believe we wait n see)

The money sides have so much choice in their 25 man squads, even their B team are better on paper than the second half of the tables A team so to speak. It’s silly. Either FIFA starts capping transfers and wage bills or this just becomes a competition of ego’s...Russian oil money vs Arabian oil money vs bags of other money hwhich destroys the game. The top money sides are in a league of their own. The only blight on this is Leicester, which I can’t explain

2 games yesterday highlighted this, saints city and united Bournemouth, they are leagues apart. If it carries on like this you may find teams winning promotion to premiership and electing to stay in championship. Far fetched maybe bUt why even try an compete where it just drives spending and the little sides don’t have the money...many teams are proof of that,

While we wait for this very hyped up game to start

Interesting reports coming from Turin, Ramsey to join in the "summer" or immediately depending on which news site you read, interest in James Rodriquez, and a very strong possibility of Juve signing DeLigt ..

Entertaining game that.. Sane, Aguero, Sterling[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]..pity Sterling didn't put that shot on target, would've been the cherry on top for him had he scored, thought he had a really good game.

So the mighty have lost a game.....next a lil slip and Citeh take the title.

Their midfield is shaky ..actually their midfield was poor tonight..think there may be a few slips along the way from Liverpool.

Their midfield is shaky ..actually their midfield was poor tonight..think there may be a few slips along the way from Liverpool.

Well that was only the 8th goal shipped thus far. A wounded citeh is always going to be a tough game.

Narrows lead to 4 now.