Who's gonna win the TDF??

aapjas

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evans?? On there website they dont say anything about the Tour De France in there program

Valverde is still my pick for the Tour. Yesterday's TT win at Dauphine shows he's on track. Hope he's not peaking too early though...

When Tim Brink and I interviewed Miguel Indurain in Cape Town about four years ago, we asked him who the next big star in cycling will be and he said Valverde.

Big%20smile

I seem to find it not contentious enough 'cos the winner of last years Tour is not invited -- I think every winner shud get a chance to defend his title - makes for better racing -

Maybe I have it wrong, I know all the big names are there but surely Astana shud have been given an invite ?????

'DTThumbs%20Up"

Agreed Drivetrain. The winner won't feel quite as much of a winner if he's not racing - and beating - the best Tour riders. Astana got a last-minute invite to the Giro. In these strange times, who knows what may still happen in the month till the Tour...

Evans already prooving that he is not a boring rider at the Dauphine.

Gotta love it!

20080611_131520_n37009031_32013.jpg

He won't win the tour' date=' but he will win all the TT's in the tour.[/quote']

Ya, untill the test results come back... Talk about extra terrestrial performances.... And he's what, 25? Yeah, right! Clean like my 2 year old's nappy in the morning...

AngryWHATS up with all the NEGATIVITY guys???????????

Kind of sad that someone will always say something about doping and riders not being clean.. Come one stop the fuss and let them have a fair chance.. They have not been tested positive so far.

Give the riders a chance.

20080611_131520_n37009031_32013.jpg

He won't win the tour' date=' but he will win all the TT's in the tour.[/quote']Ya, untill the test results come back... Talk about extra terrestrial performances.... And he's what, 25? Yeah, right! Clean like my 2 year old's nappy in the morning...

Well surly after 2 world tt titles he would've been tested, and seemingly nothing has been found so i think you need to keep you opinion and your 2 year olds dirty nappies to yourself. smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif smiley7.gif

Just give me a dikwiel and access to enough drugs and I'm sure I can get onto the podium! Wink

Me thinks Valverde........

But with Johan Bruyneel running the Astana team, me thinks Contador stands a good chance of defending his title.

?

But with Johan Bruyneel running the Astana team' date=' me thinks Contador stands a good chance of defending his title.
[/quote']

Astana not welcome at the tour smiley19.gif

Who is going to wear the green jersey??

= Robbie MCewan??

= Robbie Hunter??

= Filipo Pozzato??

I think MCewan

But with Johan Bruyneel running the Astana team' date=' me thinks Contador stands a good chance of defending his title.
[/quote']

Astana not welcome at the tour smiley19.gif

sorry, forgot the smiling manWinkBig%20smile