Power2Max NG & NGeco in SA?

DieselnDust

Hi does anyone know if there is a distributor for Power@max products in South Africa? I'm interested in a NGeco for a SRAM MTB crank. 

The local agent in SA is terrible.

I recommend you contact the head office in Germany.

I am starting to share this point of view. If the relationship starts with  communication disappearing into a black hole then it not likely to improve. If its this bad then warranty is likely to be an even bigger problem. I'll do as you suggest.

Don't waste your time, they don't respond.

I have a work collegue who recently purchased a NG ECO spider through the German head office - they weren't even aware there was an agent in South Africa!

Very hassle free process. Unit was shipped to our office and works like a dream - you won't go wrong with them.

Let me know if you are ordering as I may be interested in tagging on a mtb spider and then we can share shipping costs etc. 

The local agent in SA is terrible.

I recommend you contact the head office in Germany.

True, I've been trying to sort out a warrenty of my P2M since April. Communication is close to no existant.

Don't waste your time, they don't respond.

I have a work collegue who recently purchased a NG ECO spider through the German head office - they weren't even aware there was an agent in South Africa!

Very hassle free process. Unit was shipped to our office and works like a dream - you won't go wrong with them.

Let me know if you are ordering as I may be interested in tagging on a mtb spider and then we can share shipping costs etc. 

If you can buy direct then definitely go for that option. The product is brilliant and the Germany side of the service is very good. 

I had massive problems with the local agent a few years ago, the incorrect crank length was delivered. The saga went on for ages until I wrote a long but polite email to Germany detailing the situation. The local guy phoned in under an hour with more apologies per minute than you can keep track of. You could almost hear the beads of sweat hitting the ground. The issue was resolved quickly after that.

• 5 months later...

Anyone using this for MTB? This seems like a cheaper alternative to the Quarq power meter that would require me to replace my perfectly fine Sram XX1 crankset too... 

Anyone using this for MTB? This seems like a cheaper alternative to the Quarq power meter that would require me to replace my perfectly fine Sram XX1 crankset too...

Www.bicyclepower.co.za

Speak to Robert.

fast efficient service.

It's an excellent unit.

If your chain line is std then order the Std unit which is the boost unit that includes a 3mm Spacer that fits around the back of spider between the chain ring and spider. You will need 8mm chain ring bolts. Kalbo.co.za does them or look at e-thirteen

Good day Everyone

Just to inform and help everyone out who falls upon this topic, We at Bicycle Power Trading are importers and Distributors for Power2Max in South Africa. Should you have any queries regarding Power2Max or any of our brands, please feel free to contact me on 078 708 6908 or check our website out at www.bicyclepower.co.za

Archived