Life is like MTB trail riding...pick your line!!

Kenty

pick a line indeed. getting squeezed from all sides since Feb, and it aint looking good for the immediate future.

heres hoping there are more lines to choose from in 2019 brother.

pick a line indeed. getting squeezed from all sides since Feb, and it aint looking good for the immediate future.

heres hoping there are more lines to choose from in 2019 brother.

:thumbup:  Keep the faith chomma...its been a tough year...chin up and Im sure there will be more lines to choose from....The sun will come up and lets be blessed we see it every morning...RESPECT!!

:thumbup:  Keep the faith chomma...its been a tough year...chin up and Im sure there will be more lines to choose from....The sun will come up and lets be blessed we see it every morning...RESPECT!!

shot bro, you know what they say, sometimes you just have to get it off your chest.

shot bro, you know what they say, sometimes you just have to get it off your chest.

:D For sure....good for the soul....

Human tenacity and endeavour never ceases to amaze mepost-136415-0-04522700-1545391309_thumb.jpg and none more so than in the extreme sports ...like the facets of MTB....there are those that will take a line where there is NO line , well a line to us mere mortals that is.....RESPECT!!!

post-136415-0-73792800-1545392299_thumb.jpgWhen in doubt ..paddle out ..is what we say as surfers when the surf looks iffy OR HUGE...I am still learning what to say here  when it comes to MTB trail riding.....hehe

attachicon.gifp5pb16635334.jpgWhen in doubt ..paddle out ..is what we say as surfers when the surf looks iffy OR HUGE...I am still learning what to say here when it comes to MTB trail riding.....hehe

Choose the line, commit and when in doubt pray it out![emoji23]

Choose the line, commit and when in doubt pray it out![emoji23]

Hehe...you are SO RIGHT Mr Reaper...what I do at the moment.... :D  :D

O.K.....see how same line looks so different from another perspective...at this angle I might go for the high line , left... :thumbup:post-136415-0-14505500-1545398585_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifp5pb16635334.jpgWhen in doubt ..paddle out ..is what we say as surfers when the surf looks iffy OR HUGE...I am still learning what to say here when it comes to MTB trail riding.....hehe

This is what a good mate of mine had to say:

c64b0b71aa2b3de067f53f830416035b.jpg

post-136415-0-68596100-1545466993_thumb.jpgIts the weekend Folks and Xmas on the horizon   Sooo...it sure looks like a damn fine line to take!!!

Archived