Bbbbbbbb

Scott Spark 2017 and up pivots and bearins are  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Scott Spark 2017 and up pivots and bearins are:

• Fine , no issues
    • Minor noises but not major
    • There is a design issue
    • There is a quality issue

What is your experience on Scott Spark Bearings and Pivots?

Have you had issues with the bearings ( all bearings including headset)  or rear suspension pivots ?

I'm talking new design 2017/2018/2019

Have a creaking sound around the headset on my 2017 Spark 910. Goes away after i wash the bike but seams to make an appearance as soon as it gets a bit dirty or dusty again. More irritating then anything else.

had bearings replaced after 2000 tough km's. bike now on almost 5000 km without any issues. 2018 scott spark 940

Know of three Sparks, including my own. There have been zero pivot issues on a 940, 910 and 960 respectively

had bearings replaced after 2000 tough km's. bike now on almost 5000 km without any issues. 2018 scott spark 940

Is that not too soon? 2000KM, then the second pair is on 5000 so its fine.. is that not bad quality on the oem bearings ?

2018 model 940

Only issue thus far was a screw that loosened on the twinlock lever system .... system had to removed from the handlebar to get access to the screw.  It was done by the dealer.

Had much worse issues with my previous bike - NOT a Scott.

HAPPY owner !!

Archived